Information We Collect
The information we collect is limited to name, email address, phone number, (sometimes mailing address), selection box choices, and the contents of the message you send us.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Communicate with you, either directly or through email
- To provide you with updates and other information relating to our website, our programs, and our events.
Information We Do Not Store
We do not store financial data such as your personal credit card number.
All payment transactions for memberships, donations and tickets are handled through our PayPal interface and not managed directly by FHSC.
Like any other website, Fountain Hills Sister Cities uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
CCPA Privacy Rights
We Do Not Sell Your Personal Information: Under the CCPA, among other rights, consumers have the right to:
- Request that a business that collects a consumer’s personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers.
- Request that a business delete any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected.
- Request that a business that sells a consumer’s personal data, not sell the consumer’s personal data.
- If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity. Fountain Hills Sister Cities does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.